Do you wonder why some houses in Vancouver manage to win you over at first glance? What is it about these properties that captivate you and sets it apart from the other properties? Why do some houses in Coquitlam seem like an ode to architecture while others fall short although made by the same company? Yes, it’s the finish that makes a difference!
There’s a lot to do after the property is framed completely. And misstep at any juncture will not only spoil the aesthetic appeal of your house but also compromise the overall quality.
And there’s too much to think about. Full finishing includes drywall, mudding, stone and tile installation, laminate installation, and more. Naturally, the quality must be consistent throughout. And this is where we can help you out!
That’s right! You don’t have to worry about the full finishing of your property. We will take care of it to perfection. And we handle every aspect associated with it right down to painting. We realize that your comfort and safety are at stake here. And this is what drives us to deliver you the best services.
Our team is pretty experienced and qualified to handle the finishing services. Of course, we take your preferences and requirements into account too. We ensure that we are on the same page as you before we get to work. This ensures that the result is in line with your taste.
So what can you expect when you reach out to us for finishing services? Here’s a little peek into everything that we handle!
Drywall And Mudding
Drywall compound is definitely not an easy material to work with. And on top of it, there’s the complicated process of mudding. Do you know that multiple coats of drywall compound are applied to the joints and screw indentation? You really cannot proceed until the mudding is done. But don’t worry as our team will handle it easily.
Have you noticed the smooth meeting point of the wall and ceiling? This is due to crown molding and does wonder for your interior walls. You can add a unique touch to your walls with this service.
There’s so much to be installed in a house, including doors, mantels, interior trims, and so on. Our team is skilled in these installations, ensuring that you get long-lasting results.
Make sure that the structure of your house is ultra-stylish and functional with the help of a qualified engineer. Why not avail the services of a professional while remodeling your home and changing its look?
Make sure that your flooring installation leaves no room for errors by bringing us on board. Confused about which flooring material to go for? Let our professionals guide you!
Whether it’s tiling or stone installation, whether it’s hardwood or laminate that you want for your house, we are here for you! Not only that, we can help you out with kitchen cabinets and outside finishing too! Whenever you need assistance to make your house appear more beautiful, you will always find us by your side!
Baseboard And Casing
The molding applied where floor and wall meet needs to be smooth and high-quality. And this holds true for casing used while trimming the doors and windows too. We can take care of both.
Basically, we are here for everything that gives your property a well-finished look. So residents of North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Port Moody, and Port Coquitlam can put all their worries to rest! We are here for you!
Our services include:
- Drywall & Mudding – Drywall compound is a unique material to work with. Mudding is also challenging. It requires applying multiple coats of drywall compound to the joints and screw indentations. When the drywall and mudding are done, you can turn to other renovation projects.
- Crow Molding – It is a decorative finishing element used for capping cabinets and interior walls. Crown molding is used for the points where the wall meets the ceiling. You can use it to add a decorative aspect to the room interior for the top of the room.
- Mill work -Installation of interior trim, doors, shelving, stair treads, and mantels. Mill work is considered our ultimate interior service.
- Engineering – Improving the structure of a home requires a qualified engineer to perform the calculation and structural drawings. Engineering is needed when you want to remodel your home or change the existing look of a home interior or exterior.
- Electrician – Replacing the existing meter and circuit breakers to have more power inside the home.
- Installing (Tile, Laminate, Stone, Hardwood) – The flooring requires special attention in each renovation process. Choosing between laminate, stone, or hardwood depends on multiple factors. You should always consult the professionals before making the last decision.
- Baseboard & Casing – Baseboard is a type of molding applied where the wall and floor meet. On the other hand, the casing is used to trim the perimeter of windows and doors. Both techniques are necessary for the advanced home remodeling stages.
- And everything for finishing